Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Site Description


Location: Eaton Canyon

Habitat: Temperate Shrubland and Grassland

Dimensions of Our Area was 20 paces x 30 paces.

The area we observed was a dry canopy area with many habitats. The weather was breezy but the sky was sunny with not many clouds. Most of the plants around us are dried up and we have seen a few animals. We have mostly seen a pact of deers walk by. I hear bird making noises, deers walking through the plants and the wind through the trees. While observing I noticed in my area a tree with many coins stuck into it and a log on the ground which was a habitat. I have seen a couple of habitats like the snake holes, animal droppings, animal footprints and a few feathers on the ground. At our location we were facing east and to the left was north. The view of the canyon is beautiful and ground is mostly sandy dirt with leaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.