Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Asao Observation Log

2012 October 29
Time: 11: 10 - 11:43 am. 

11:14 : Weather is warm with a breeze that passes by. Not that much clouds in the sky. In a shady area so          area is cool. 

11: 17 : Hear birds starting to chirp and flying past, going into trees that are above Noelle and I.

11: 23 : A yellow and white butterfly is flying about in a tree.

11: 29 : A lone deer walks past dirt path and goes into our area. It is eating grass and stops to eat the trees around it.

11: 34 : Two more deer are heard on the right side of the dirt path and are seen together eating grass.

11: 39 I started to follow from far away the first deer that came by to get a better look at it. It was eating the leaves off a tree.

11: 41 I saw people walking up and down the pathways and other classmates walking past.

11:43 I saw a squirrel as I was packing up and it was making squeaking noises

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.